Customized emergency room Transcription Service helps medical practitioner save the time and effort involved in creating, editing and correcting the medical reports related to emergency care. Emergency room service is crucial essential in healthcare facilities including hospitals, individual practices, healthcare centers and medical emergency centers. The necessity of maintaining accurate electronic healthcare records is urging busy medical professionals to resort to emergency room transcription outsourcing.
Features of Emergency Room Transcription Service
A Medical Transcription Service provider offers transcription of all reports including patient progress reports, history and physical reports, chart notes, medical evaluations, discharge summaries and more in the desired format and within the specified time. They offer physicians the option to provide their dictation using digital dictation machines or toll free numbers. The voice files are then transcribed by professionally qualified and experienced medical transcriptionists. Other advantages of outsourcing:
- Transcription can be done domestically or internationally according to the need of physician.
- HIPAA compliance and top level security guarantees privacy of patient records and data, increased efficiency and streamlined processing
- Competitive pricing: an efficient transcription company can save you up to 40% on your transcription costs
- Full document flow management system
- 99% accuracy
- Stringent quality control to ensure error-free results
- File transfer using FTP or browser-based 256 bit AES encryption protocol
- Free Trail option
- Quick turnaround time, customized to suit the requirements of the physician.
The transcription team that an established service provider employs is well trained, capable and knowledgeable about the latest American Association of Medical Transcription (AAMT) guidelines. Team members would be familiar in handling different accent and dictation styles. All reports are clearly documented and made available at any time
Advantage of Medical Transcription Service
By outsourcing their documentation tasks to a medical transcription company, medical practitioners can gain many advantages.
- The hospital does not have to employ in-house staff for medical transcription
- Quick processing of information and reduction in the burden of paper work
- Well-organized patient records
- More time to devote to patient care
- Proper and timely documentation facilitates quick reimbursement
- Improved productivity and revenue
Before choosing an emergency room transcription service provider, make sure that the company is HIPAA-compliant and can meet your requirements at affordable charges.
This article was originally posted at http://www.articlesbase.com/outsourcing-articles/emergency-room-transcription-services-customized-to-your-requirements-5762596.html